Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday

So sorry for not blogging this week. The technology here at school has been having hiccups, especially at the moment when I wanted to blog. My computer even froze, so we had revert to dry erase boards and markers. Much like blackboard and chalk, for those old enough to remember. I love my technology.

It appears it's up and running right now, so here I go.
We have been so busy this week. We began and are now finishing up the math unit on time. Students seem to really be picking it up quickly.

In language, students worked on contractions and possessives. We will continue to work on they seem to need more practice.  Dr. Ochsner was kind enough to record students reading their president reports in Chatterpix. I am in the process of making them into an imovie. It should be ready early next week. I will upload to You tube and email parents the link. Parents are free to share the link.

In science, we are working on the desert habitat. We have also discussed the lifecycles of chickens and bugs. We also discussed the parts of ladybugs.

Happy Friday!

No comments: