Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday

There is no homework grid or homework this week. Happy Thanksgiving!
If your child is going home with a grandparent or grand friend, I will need a signed note telling me who your child is going home with.
Also, students will need to bring a snack on Wednesday as it's a noon dismissal.
]Today students went to music and library. Students read letters that some pilgrims had written.
In math we completed some math sprints and completed a following directions paper.

Next week, Nov. 26- 30, 2B will be in charge of the courtyard prayers and Mass.
If your child has Monday courtyard prayer I have sent home what their part.
If your child has a speaking part for mass, I have also sent that home.
If your child has Friday courtyard prayer, I will give that to them on Monday, Nov. 26.


No comments: