Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday

Today students watched a slideshow on the Stations of the Cross and they worked in their Stations of the Cross Booklet.
In math we started fractions. We started with one half and one fourth.
In language arts we finished up our unit on Columbus.

I sent home Book Talk information for the next Book Talk. Please try to select books in your child's AR range. If your child has their heart set on a book, let me know. I will approve books that are close to the AR range. I prefer their choices are a little harder than easier.

I have also sent home a Parent Conference form. Please know Spring Conferences are optional. I have circled whether or not I need to have a conference with you. Parents may circle if they would like a conference, then I will schedule a conference and send the slip home with a day and time.

Please know that any parent requests for 3rd grade at just that. There are no promises made. We are looking to make the best classes for next year and in order to do this we may not honor your request.

No comments: